Business Debt Results
These are just a few examples of the results we have obtained for clients in business and commercial debt cases:
- February 28, 2020: $11,718.86 Unique Funding Solutions was settled for $3,500.00. Saving our client over 70% of the debt!
- January 30, 2020: A lawsuit in the amount of $16,132.27 was settled for $2,000.00! Saving our client over 87% of the debt! (Express Capital Funding v. Client)
- January 8, 2020: $4,920.56 Check N Go was settled for $2,216.00. Saving our client over 54% of the debt!
- February 19, 2019: A lawsuit in the amount of $13,342.21 was settled for $750.00, saving our client over 94%! A huge reduction! (Creditors Adjustment Bureau, Inc. v. Client, Los Angeles County Superior Court Case #18STLC036XX)
- May 24, 2018: A lawsuit in the amount of $23,313.91 was settled for $0.00! Case was dismissed, and client paid nothing to the creditor! (Fleetcor Technologies Operating Company, LLC v. Client, Los Angeles County Superior Court Case #16A146XX)
- April 3, 2018: $9,491.76 Rapid Advance account settled for $4,000.00, saving our client over 57%!
- December 21, 2016: A debt to Cascade Machinery & Electric in the amount of $20,686.02 was settled for $8000.00 (Cascade machinery & Electric V. Client)
- October 28, 2016: A debt to Omni Controls, Inc. in the amount of $15,361.70 was settled for $9,375.00 (Omni Controls Inc., V Client)
- State Compensation Insurance Fund judgment for $28,116 settled for $16,600. September 28, 2015; San Diego County Superior Court case# 37-2012-000520XX)
- September 4, 2015: Commercial lease settlement: Client had a 2010 judgment for unpaid retail lease payments that had grown to $165,600. We settled this for $28,000 in payments! (OCSC case# 30-2009-003173XX)
- Business Investment Loan: $88,000 judgment from 2011 settled for $41,480 (OCSC case# 30-2011-004969XX)
- Business Loan with Personal Guarantee: Continental Bank got a judgment for $49,063.39 for a SBA loan against a client. Settled for $25,000 (Los Angeles Superior Court case# SC1232XX)
- Freight dispute: May 29, 2015: a $10,320 freight delivery dispute was made against our client and settled for $5000.
- Cab Company Client: March 19, 2015: A claim by a payment processor was being made against our client, a Cab Company. The amount of the claim was $17,701.56. We settled it for $4025.40 in payments.
- Heating & Air Client: March 2, 2015: a 2007 judgment balance of $34,161.65 is settled for $15000 (Slakey Bros. Inc. v. Client; Sacramento County Superior court case # 00884540)
- Apartment Owner Client: Feb. 13, 2015 TRIAL RESULT: Our client was sued by Creditors Adjustment Bureau, Inc for Worker’s Compensation premiums alleging that independent contractors were actually employees. Judgment for defendants entered by judge. Creditors Adjustment Bureau, Inc. vs. Client; Los Angeles Superior Court case # 13K11269
- Grocery Store Client: October 16, 2014 – Hollandia Dairy, Inc. v. Client Case# 30-2014-00741893 Lawsuit amount: $49,269.15 –> settled at $29,945.72